We operate the website http://www.neuclo.com. We are Neuclo Technology Ltd Company ID: 11029408 | Place of registration: England/Wales, United Kingdom.
Please read our terms and conditions carefully and understand them before ordering any Products from our website.
Terms & Conditions
This page together with the documents referred to within it (terms and conditions) tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products (Products) listed on our website http://neuclo.com/ (our website) to you. These terms and conditions do not cover the sale of our Products by third parties to you.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully and understand them before ordering any Products from our website. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you accept these terms and conditions. If you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any Products from our website. You may print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference. We are under a legal duty to supply goods in conformity with these terms and conditions of sale.
Information about us
Our service availability
We do not accept orders from addresses outside the United Kingdom nor do we accept orders for delivery to addresses outside mainland Great Britain or Northern Ireland.
By placing an order through our website, you warrant that:
(a) you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
(b) you are at least 18 years old;
(c) you are resident in the United Kingdom;
(d) you are accessing our website from the United Kingdom; and
(e) you are a private individual and purchasing Products in your capacity as such.
How the contract is made between you and Neuclo
1. Your order is an offer to us to buy the Product(s) in your order. You are deemed to have placed an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order and containing an Order Reference Number and details of the Product(s) you have ordered (Order Confirmation). Please note that the Order Confirmation is acknowledgement that we have received your order and does not mean your order has been accepted by us. All orders are subject to our acceptance of your offer to buy the Product(s) ordered. We will only accept your offer (and form the contract of sale) when we send you an e-mail confirming that the Product has been dispatched (Dispatch Confirmation). We may refuse to accept your order:
(a) where the Product is not available;(b) where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;(c) if there has been a pricing or Product description error (see ‘Price and Payment’ below); or(d) if you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out in ‘Your Status’ above.
2. The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed upon the earlier of i) when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation or ii) delivery of the Product(s). The parties to the Contract are you and Neuclo Technology Limited.
3. The Contract will relate only to those Products in respect of which we have confirmed dispatch in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
We may also provide links on our website to the websites of other companies, whether affiliated with us or not. We cannot give any undertaking that Products you purchase from third party sellers through our website, or from companies to whose website we have provided a link on our website, will be of satisfactory quality, and any such warranties are DISCLAIMED by us absolutely. This DISCLAIMER does not affect your statutory rights against the third party seller. If you would like information about your legal rights you should contact your local trading standards or citizens advice bureaux. We will notify you when a third party is involved in a transaction, and we may disclose your personal information related to that transaction to the third party seller.
14-day right to return period
1. You may cancel the Contract and return your products for any reason within 14 days of the day you receive the Product(s).
2. It is your responsibility to take reasonable care of the Product(s). The Product(s) must be returned in a reasonable condition along with any packaging, manuals, accessories, free items and any other components. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our Returns Policy.
3. To cancel the Contract, you may contact us via our website, by email, by telephoning the Customer Call Centre (details are available here: Contact Us), or by printing out and sending us a completed model cancellation form. You will then be informed of details regarding the collection of the Product(s) from you. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
4. If you are a consumer you have a statutory right to cancel the Contract within 14 days from delivery of the Product(s). Details of this statutory right and your right to cancel are provided in the Delivery Confirmation and in our Returns Policy. The 14-day right to return described in this section is offered in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
5. If your product is defective, please see the Returns Policy section below here
Price and payment
1. The price of the Products will be as quoted on our website from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. Product prices include VAT at the prevailing rate. The price quoted on our website for Products excludes delivery charges which are quoted separately on our website.
2. Product prices and delivery charges are subject to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
3. Our website contains a number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our website may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our website, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you that we are rejecting it. If the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as an error, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
4. Payment for all Products must be made either by credit or debit card or by PayPal and is collected on our behalf our payment processing gateway. We accept payment by Visa Debit, Visa Credit, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro and PayPal. A payment by credit or debit card will only be charged at or shortly after the time you place your order.
1. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) any breach of the obligations implied by the Consumer Rights Act 2015, section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982;
(d) our obligations in respect of defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
(e) any deliberate breaches by us of these terms and conditions that would entitle you to terminate the Contract; or
(f) any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
2. Subject to the provisions 1(a) to 1(f) of this section above and 3(a) to 3(g) of this section below, if either of us fails to comply with these terms and conditions, neither of us shall be responsible for any losses that the other suffers as a result, except for those losses which are a foreseeable consequence of the failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
3. Subject to 1(a) to 1(f) of this section above, we will not be liable for losses that result from our failure to comply with these terms and conditions that fall into the following categories:
(a) loss of income or revenue;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of profits;
(d) loss of anticipated savings;
(e) loss of data;
(f) waste of management or office time or
(g) indirect, consequential or special loss or damage.
However, this will not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your physical property that are foreseeable or any other claims for direct loss that are not excluded by categories 3(a) to 3(g) of this section above.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Transfer of rights and obligations
1. The Contract between you and us is binding on you and us.
2. You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of the Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
3. We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of the Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
Events outside our control
1. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
2. A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
(a)strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
(b)civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
(c)fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
(d)impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
(e)impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks
(f)the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government; and
(g)pandemic or epidemic.
3. Our performance under the Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
1. If we fail, at any time during the term of the Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this will not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and will not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
2. A waiver by us of any default will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
3. No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions will be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with 'Notices' above.
Our right to vary these terms and conditions
1. We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time by posting them on our website.
2. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
1. We own or are licensed users of all intellectual property rights in our website and all material and content on our website. You may use this site and the materials and content on our website for personal, non-commercial use only. All other use or reproduction of our website or materials or content on our website is strictly prohibited.
2. Our website is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis without any representation made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to our website. We make no warranty that our website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free or that our website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
3. While we endeavour to ensure that our website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to our website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control as set out above.
Data protection and privacy
Third party rights
A person who is not party to these terms and conditions or the Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our website and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such Contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
We intend to rely upon these terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them in relation to the subject matter of the Contract. While we accept responsibility for statements and representations made by our duly authorised agents, please make sure you ask for any variations from these terms and conditions to be confirmed in writing.